Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Magnitude-Passion For The Gift


"Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave." Matthew 20:26-27

In Myles Munroe's new book "In Charge" is a wonderful teaching on the reality of using our gifts. God has given to each of us a measure of faith, and a measure of gift. We can increase both through the Word of God, and with our passion. Passion is the vehicle that moves the vehicle, our gift, into a new dimension.

He further goes on with this thought: When we become a slave to our gift(s) then we are able to be the servant to those who will benefit from our gift(s). I have taught this principle for years, but just really enjoy the way Dr. Munroe put it into a simple teaching tool in this book.

I realized that when I started being a slave to my gifts, people really did start to recognize my gifts as from God and could then be served His word.

Today I choose to Magnify my gift(s) for the service of the Lord.

I challenge you to take one gift that God has given you, learn to become a slave to it--that's passion that will not be deterred by anything, including criticism. And use it to serve someone else.

Let me know your results and thoughts!

Love and abundant blessings!

1 comment:

Charles said...

Passion for Gift. There are lots of blogger templates available on the web.

Money Making and Blogging Tips