Sunday, December 14, 2008

Monday Magnitude--Unique Praise


As the day we celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus, I am reminded daily of Father God's love for mankind. He made each of us with a purpose and unique design for a specific purpose that nobody else can fulfill. We make a difference in how we do things because of our uniqueness.

We may do the same job, have a similar ministry, or family traditions, but how we personally act, react, and support are unique. Our voice patterns are unique. Isn't it amazing with the billions on the planet--each of us is special! My relationship with God is therefore special as well.

Today I choose to magnitude my unique relationship with God.

My worship, praise, and personal relationship is as unique with God as it is to each individual I make a choice to associate with on the earth. Today and every day, I choose to explode my worship and my praise into the heavens and before His throne in thanks and glory.

"Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.!"
Psalm 100:4

No comments: