Sunday, September 28, 2008

Monday Magnitude--A Duet of Love



"Yet the Lord will command his loving kindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life." Psalm 42:8

"...He will rejoice over you with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

I get such a peace and comfort, joy and satisfaction knowing that God who made heaven and earth, listens to me. But the knowledge that HE sings to each of us and command HIS loving kindness towards us is nothing short of supernatural love.

I choose this week to magnify my spiritual ears to listen to the words and music of God into my spirit. And that I will then become a loud speaker for others to hear the love and contentment He has given me. Will you join me in the choir? Leave me a comment if you have joined the worship this week.


No comments: